Reference Point Reporting Framework (RPRF)
An inspection report must incorporate absolute clarity and precise location references. To this end, RV Squad developed RPRFSM to address shortcomings in inspection reporting standards in the RV industry.
Basis of RPRF
- The proprietary framework introduces the concept of Reference Points, which are used to describe all exterior and interior defect locations.
- The framework facilitates absolute certainty of locations.
- The framework is based on strict rules, guidelines and parameters.
- Zones, Sequences and other variables are used to describe locations, for quick identification.
Benefits of Reference Point Reporting Framework
- No guesswork or miscommunication between involved parties.
- Precise location of each defect for repair service providers.
- Location can be communicated and understood concisely.