Water Leakage Inspection
One certainty of RV ownership is dealing with problems caused by water entry and moisture buildup. The unwanted financial and health consequences that follow, can be avoided via regular inspections.
About the Inspection
This inspection is recommended on a regular basis, so leaks and moisture related abnormalities can be addressed immediately - before rot takes over.
The inspection makes use of a full range of detectors and diagnostic tools to identify:
- Early stage leaks - requiring maintenance and preventative measures .
- Late stage leaks - requiring upgrades and/or severe maintenance.
- Trapped moisture - requiring immediate attention to moisture control measures and/or repairs.
About the Report
Inspection outcomes are further analyzed to:
- Identify root causes and secondary sources of discovered defects.
- Suggest pro-active solutions for discovered defects and provide related information, to avoid re-occurances.
- Provide guidance and literature on appropriate alarms, sensors and other safety devices available in the marketplace, to monitor levels of various pollutants and gas emissions.
Contact your local RV Squad inspector!